Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Almost finished Casio Sk-5

So here is my most recent adventure... the Casio Sk-5 is amazing... it has a separate drum chip! oh boy. so anyways... I added some cool things

25 point Rom-Ram Patchbay
9 Point Drum Patchbay
10 Step Ben Sequencer
Overall Pitch adjust
Drum/Percussion Pitch adjust
Spacial Distortion
Two Drum body contacts
Drum Volume
I still have room on the box... I'm thinking about adding a jack to control pitch or volume with a foot pedal, four outputs for the separate voices and about ten hardwired favorite bends that I'll get from my patchbay... oh! I also want to add a 100k pot with three patch points so I can adjust the bends on the fly .... and maybe a Photocell somewhere in there.... sweet casio Sk-5s are the greatest... I have to thank Oceanus for the direction he gave me on the sequencer and the spacial distortion... He is a genius and a very cool guy... you should check out his work... it will flip your lid!

1 comment: